Returning for an expanded 6 weeks in 2018, Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival will be cookin’ March 2 through April 12, 2018! You can enjoy delicious cuisine, specialty beverages and exciting entertainment, with even more days to enjoy the flavors of the Golden State.
*Visit more than a dozen Festival Marketplaces featuring California-inspired tastes and sips
*See live presentations and demonstrations with celebrity chefs such as Robert Irvine and Alex Guarnaschelli
*Enrich your food and wine knowledge with food and beverage tastings, winemaker dinners, and beer, wine and spirit seminars
*Especially for budding young chefs, the Junior Chef experience offers hands-on fun led by Chef Goofy, for children ages 3 to 11
*Treat yourself to signature experiences such as:
- Taste of the Festival (March 1)
- Guy Fieri LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 9)
- Robert Irvine LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 30)
- Disney Family of Wines Dinner (March 29)
- David Arthur Winemaker Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant (April 5)
- Karl Strauss Brewmaster Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 8)
- Flora Springs Winemaker Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 15)
(Please note that the above events require advanced reservations, which are now open!)
*Plus, live music, entertainment and special activities throughout the festival
So, come and celebrate the ingredients that make life in the Golden State so spectacular. And to sweeten the experience, you can enjoy up to 25% off hotel rooms at the Disneyland Resort Hotels when you book before March 17th! Contact me or schedule a Personal Vacation Profile Session today, and we’ll begin planning your next delicious Disney vacation!