“Travel agents: are they even a thing even more?” I hear this a lot. Actually, travel agents are more popular than ever these days. Travelers are more savvy, and want more for their vacation time and dollars- and that’s where I come in. Here are just a few of the things that I can offer you (that you will never get booking by yourself online):
1. Convenience. Let me handle all the details for you. Simply answer a few questions for me, and I will put together your vacation package, including hotel accommodations, tickets, dining reservations, transportation to and from the airport, and lots more. I will keep track of all important deadlines for you, so you are prepared for your trip. All done for you, so you can be busy living your life.
2. I will help you get MORE for your money. It’s true. My services are 100% free. It costs you the same to book yourself online as it does to let me handle it all for you, and I provide expert knowledge of destinations! Plus, I keep current on all discounts and promotions, so I can help you save money- without searching online, or waiting endlessly on the phone for customer service.
3. Save time! The typical traveler spends an average of 23 hours online researching different aspects of their trip in the 6 weeks before they travel. Don’t be that guy! Book with me, and I will provide you with the information, plus a few tips and tricks to help you make the most of your vacation.
4. Save stress. If you haven’t visited Walt Disney World in the last 5+ years, you’re in for a shock: a lot has changed. Many planning tools are available online, and many aspects of your vacation can book months in advance of your trip. Too much to keep track of? Not sure how My Disney Experience, or FastPass+, or Magic Bands work? That’s ok- I do! And I will help you with all of it. Plus, when you don’t feel stressed out, it’s a lot easier to look forward to your awesome vacation!
5. I am there from start to finish. When you book yourself online, you click, and it’s done. Now what? Oh, yes. . . those hours of online research. But when you book with me, I am there from your first questions, to confirming all your reservations, to providing packing lists, to answering last-minute questions- and even helping with info while you’re there! And if something goes wrong, I’m here to help. (I once rebooked and recreated 3 entire vacations when Hurricane Irma decided to ruin one week in September.) No website is going to provide all that for you. Plus, I love to see your vacation photos once you get home.
6. Been there, done that. I have about 50 visits to Disney theme parks under my belt. I have tons of first-hand experience. Whether you’re traveling with your significant other, a group trip, a family reunion, your child’s first visit, or even solo- I have done it! I have visited with large groups (80 wedding guests, once), I have visited while pregnant, and I love visiting alone. So ask me your questions, and I can answer with real-life experience.
7. Plus it up! If you’re looking to add a little more oomph to your trip, I can help. From premium dining experiences, backstage tours, and special events to celebrating milestones, to just knowing when is a less-crowded time to visit, I can suggest all kinds of ways to make your next vacation one you will never forget.
8. Personalized service. That discount travel website couldn’t care less if this is your first trip traveling with your newborn child, or whether you have a food allergy, or if you need to be in bed by 7. But I do. I can help you every step of the way, from choosing the right accommodations, to the best itinerary, to dining suggestions, and tons of personalized tips. I want you to have the best vacation for YOU- one size does not fit all.
9. I am easy to reach! No pressing one and holding for the next available rep. When you book with me, you get ME, whether it’s by phone call, text, email, Facebook message, or even video chat. I am the one handling everything from start to finish. (Bonus: I often work late nights, and am available nights and weekends, too.) Just let me know what you need, and I will take care of it for you.
10. Genuine passion. Ok, I admit it. I’m kind of a Disney fanatic. But who better to ask your questions about your next vacation? I have lots of excitement for all things new and classic, at all Disney destinations and beyond. And my enthusiasm can be contagious, so be forewarned. Once we start planning your next vacation, you might find yourself giddy with excitement!
If you’d like to give a travel agent a try for your next vacation, contact me or schedule a Personal Vacation Profile Session at your convenience. And if you’d like to receive the latest Disney updates, click here to sign up for my weekly newsletter.