Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is gearing up to begin, and my mouth is already watering for some of the delicious eats and drinks that await! Epcot has released the menus for its Global Marketplaces, and I’ll be featuring a few different menus throughout the weeks leading up to the festival opening.
Explore an exotic array of food and drink options from the Land Down Under.
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas (Gluten Free)
- Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies (Gluten Free)
- Lamington: Yellow Cake Dipped in Chocolate and Shredded Coconut (Vegetarian)
- Coopers Brewery Original Pale Ale
- Hope Estate “Wollombi Brook” Semillon, Hunter Valley
- Franklin Tate Estates Chardonnay, Margaret River
- Yangarra Shiraz, McLaren Vale
- Wine Flight
Want a taste of Australia? There’s still time to plan your visit to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival this fall! Contact me to begin planning, or schedule a Personal Vacation Profile Session at your convenience. And if you’d like updates on Epcot’s festival happenings, sign up to get the latest Disney news delivered to your inbox!