Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is gearing up to begin, and my mouth is already watering for some of the delicious eats and drinks that await! Epcot has released the menus for its Global Marketplaces, and I’ll be featuring a few different menus throughout the weeks leading up to the festival opening.
Indulge in dessert-like waffles, savory treats and thirst-quenchers with a kick—courtesy of the Kingdom of Belgium!
- Beer-braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream (Vegetarian) (Kid-Approved)
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream (Vegetarian) (Kid-Approved)
- Leffe Blonde Belgian Pale Ale (Flight)
- St. Bernardus Witbier (Flight)
- St. Bernardus Abt 12 (Flight)
- Stella Artois Hard Cidre
- Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer Flight
Want a taste of Belgium? There’s still time to plan your visit to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival this fall! Contact me to begin planning, or schedule a Personal Vacation Profile Session at your convenience. And if you’d like updates on Epcot’s festival happenings, sign up to get the latest Disney news delivered to your inbox!