The World’s Premier Halloween Event is back, and scarier than ever, select nights September 14 through November 3, 2018!
New nightmares rule the darkness at Universal Studios Florida. Haunted houses drawn from the greatest horrors chill the bravest souls. Streets transform into sinister scare zones. Mad laughter echoes from outrageous live shows. And across the park, some of Universal’s most exhilarating attractions tempt with thrilling escapes.
This year’s haunted houses include Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers, Poltergeist, Seeds of Extinction, Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces, Slaughter Sinema, Trick ‘r Treat and Dead Exposure: Patient Zero. And just announced: everything is upside down, as Halloween Horror Nights travels deep inside the haunting world of STRANGER THINGS. The Demogorgon is hunting in your world now.
This year’s scare zones include Revenge of Chucky, Killer Klowns From Outer Space, The Harvest, Twisted Tradition, and Vamp 85: New Year’s Eve (it’s December 31, 1984).
September: 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30
October: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31
November: 1, 2, 3
You can also upgrade your night with Halloween Horror Nights Express Pass, and skip the line once at each haunted house and each attraction! Or consider adding one of the Halloween Horror Nights Tours, where you will get to dig into the gory details of the World’s Premier Halloween Event. Choose between two unique Halloween Horror Nights V.I.P. Experiences: a nighttime tour of the event itself or a daytime glimpse behind the scenes.
R.I.P. TOUR: Get the blood-red carpet treatment with a guided V.I.P. walking tour of Halloween Horror Nights, along with other fans.
- Front-of-the-line entry to haunted houses (once per house, subject to itinerary and event operating hours)
- V.I.P. entrance to Universal Studios Florida for the event
- Commemorative R.I.P. Tour credential with lanyard
- Complimentary standard valet parking (1 vehicle, based on availability)
- Pre-tour reception in Cafe La Bamba
- Access to exclusive cash bar locations (must be 21+ with valid photo ID to consume alcoholic beverages)
- Reserved seating at select show(s)
- Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip the regular lines following the tour (event hours permitting, excludes houses)
- Starting at $159.99 per person, plus tax
BEHIND-THE-SCREAMS: UNMASKING THE HORROR TOUR
- Guided walking tour of select haunted houses
- Commemorative R.I.P. Tour lanyard
- The chance to photograph select rooms in select haunted houses
- Choose from a 3-house or 6-house tour
- Theme park admission is not required or included
- Staring at $79.99 per person, plus tax
Or for the ultimate V.I.P. treatment, book a PRIVATE R.I.P. TOUR. Get all the R.I.P. Tour benefits listed above, PLUS:
- Private tour for your group—up to 12 people
- Customizable itinerary
- Priority UNLIMITED V.I.P. entry to haunted houses as well as select regular park attractions (once per house, subject to itinerary and event operating hours) while on tour with the R.I.P. Tour Guide
- My Universal Photos 3-Day photo package
Did you scare up an appetite? Check in to the Halloween Horror Nights Scareactor Dining Experience at Universal Studios’ Classic Monsters Cafe. Enjoy an all-you-care-to-eat themed dinner buffet with a special menu, scareactor photo ops and a digital download of one photo taken during the dining experience.
AVAILABLE SELECT NIGHTS:
Sep. 15, 16, 20, 22, 23, 29, 30
Oct. 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11 13, 14, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 28, 31
First seating begins at 5 pm
And if you prefer to eat and run (for your life), add the Universal Dining Plan – Quick Service At Halloween Horror Nights. Choose from over 100 participating dining locations throughout Universal Orlando Resort during the day. Plus, enjoy a sinister selection of dining venues in Universal Studios Florida on event nights, along with Universal CityWalk.
Halloween Horror Nights hotel + ticket packages are available. You can also choose from single-night tickets (price varies by date), flex tickets that allow you to choose your night, multi-night tickets and Frequent Fear Passes. Rush of Fear Passes are available, which include admission to every night of Halloween Horror Nights! Annual Passholders qualify for discounts on tickets and tours, as well as hotel + ticket packages.
For more information and a free quote, contact me, or schedule a Personal Vacation Profile Session at your convenience. And for more information about upcoming events, click here to sign up for the latest news from Disney, Universal and beyond, delivered straight to your inbox.
WARNING: Event may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13. No costumes or masks allowed.