If you love Halloween, then Disney’s newest special event is right up your alley- especially if your alley is Main Street, USA!
Introducing Disney After Hours Boo Bash, a new combination of the spectacular After Hours events, plus some of the Halloween magic that you love!
Taking place select nights August 10th through October 31st, this separate-ticketed event will take place 9pm till midnight, and features:
- Halloween-themed cavalcades, including
Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade: Delight as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and pals—dressed in hauntingly boo-tiful Halloween costumes—parade through the park in this musical procession.
Disney Villain Halloween Cavalcade: Behold a legion of villains— unleashed to revel in this sinister season. Gaston leads the way, followed by fellow fiends like Dr. Facilier, the Queen of Hearts and Jafar, celebrating just how wonderful it is to be wicked.
Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade: Prepare for a procession worthy of the Pumpkin King! Jack Skellington—along with Sally and Oogie Boogie from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas—take to the streets to share thrilling, chilling tricks and treats!
And last (but definitely not least!), Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon!
- Select complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages, are complimentary
- Exclusive spooky Magic Shots available- so be sure to add Memory Maker to your vacation package or tickets, for unlimited downloads of ALL your pictures!
- Trick-or-Treating candy stops throughout the park, with plenty of sweet surprises. Allergy-friendly options will be available, too!
- Character sightings throughout the park, including
Chip ‘n’ Dale
Miss Carlotta, Miss Renatta and Broome the Butler at the Haunted Mansion
Foulfellow and Gideon
- Special performances by the Cadaver Dans
- Attractions, including favorites like Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain- more than 20 in all, with little to no wait!
- Themed food and beverages available for purchase
- Special décor, lighting, music and more!
Please note: all event nights are sold out, but may have a few tickets available the day of the event, at the Walt Disney World ticket booths.
Event Dates and Pricing
Here are the dates for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash”:
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021- sold out
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021- sold out
- Friday, Aug. 20, 2021- sold out
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021- sold out
- Friday, Aug. 27, 2021- sold out
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021- sold out
- Friday, Sept. 3, 2021- sold out
- Sunday, Sept 5, 2021- sold out
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021- sold out
- Friday, Sept. 10, 2021- sold out
- Sunday, Sept. 12, 2021- sold out
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021- sold out
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2021- sold out
- Sunday, Sept 19, 2021- sold out
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021- sold out
- Friday, Sept. 24, 2021- sold out
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021- sold out
- Friday, Oct. 8, 2021- sold out
- Sunday, Oct. 10, 2021- sold out
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021- sold out
- Friday, Oct. 15, 2021- sold out
- Sunday, Oct. 17, 2021- sold out
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021- sold out
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021- sold out
- Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021- sold out
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021- sold out
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021- sold out
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021- sold out
Disney After Hours Boo Bash takes place from 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM on the following dates:
Price (+ tax)
|Annual Passholder &|
Disney Vacation Club
Member Ticket Price (+ tax)
|Tuesday, August 10||$139||$129|
|Tuesday, August 17||$129||$119|
|Friday, August 20||$139||$129|
|Tuesday, August 24||$129||$119|
|Friday, August 27||$139||$129|
|Tuesday, August 31||$129||$119|
|Friday, September 3||$139||$129|
Disney After Hours Boo Bash takes place from 9:00 PM to midnight on the following dates:
Price (+ tax)
|Annual Passholder &|
Disney Vacation Club Member
Ticket Price (+ tax)
|Tuesday, September 7||$129||$119|
|Friday, September 10||$139||$129|
|Tuesday, September 14||$129||$119|
|Friday, September 17||$139||$129|
|Tuesday, September 21||$129||$119|
|Friday, September 24||$139||$129|
|Tuesday, October 5||$159|
|Friday, October 8||$169|
|Tuesday, October 12||$159|
|Friday, October 15||$169|
|Tuesday, October 19||$159|
|Friday, October 22||$169|
|Sunday, October 24||$169|
|Tuesday, October 26||$169|
|Friday, October 29||$169|
|Sunday, October 31||$199|
Your event ticket will get you into the Magic Kingdom beginning at 7pm, and no Park Pass reservation will be required. That’s 5 hours to enjoy the park! (You can also add on a regular day’s admission, to spend the entire day AND evening in the Magic Kingdom- if you dare!)
EVERYONE is invited to dress up! This is the only time that adults are allowed to wear costumes in the Magic Kingdom, so make the most of it! Please keep in mind these costume guidelines, and remember that for now, masks are required to be worn by everyone ages 2 and older while indoors and on rides. (You can remove your mask while outdoors, or eating and drinking.)
And if you’ve never been to an After Hours event, you are in for a real TREAT! After Hours have limited tickets sold, so you won’t find the large crowds that are typical in the theme parks. That means little to no wait time for the rides- including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! Plus, it’s not hot in the evenings- and no need for sunscreen! And if you’ve ever wanted to feel like you have the Magic Kingdom to yourself, this is your chance!
With Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary celebration set to kick off October 1st, 2021, many hotels are already booked up for the fall. If you’d like to visit, and enjoy Halloween Horror Nights, or Epcot International Food & Wine Festival this fall, it’s smart to book your reservation now!
And if we haven’t met yet- hi there! I’m Sara Mahjoub, Middle of the Magic Travel, also known as Vacation Fairy Sara, and I’m here to help make planning your Disney vacation easy and fun. There are a million ways to do a Disney vacation. Let me help you find yours. There are so many things to see, do and eat when you’re on a Disney vacation! How do you know what’s best for you? Don’t waste your valuable time searching online for information- let me handle all the details for you! I have already done the research, and have plenty of first-hand experience, so I can recommend the best experiences for you, personalized to your taste. With more than 5 years planning professionally, and hundreds of vacations planned, I know how to take the stress and guesswork out of your Disney vacation, so all you have to do is pack, relax and enjoy! Less hassle, more magic!
If you’d like my first-hand knowledge and experience to make your vacation the best it can be, use my scheduler to book a complimentary vacation planning session over the phone here. Or, simply fill out the contact form below, and I will be in touch shortly!
Want the latest news from Disney and Universal to come to you, instead of wasting time searching the Internet? I’ve got you covered!