Following its trend of After Hours for holiday parties- first came Disney After Hours Boo Bash for Halloween- Disney announced its newest offering- Very Merriest After Hours!
And although the holiday season officially kicks off November 12th in the Magic Kingdom, Disney Very Merriest After Hours will debut November 8th, and happen for 24 select nights through December 21st.
Disney Very Merriest After Hours will feature four hours of festivities, including:
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks
- The chance to see TWO DIFFERENT fireworks shows in one night, if you arrive at 7pm- you can also catch “Disney Enchantment”, the brand-new standard fireworks spectacular debuting October 1st, as part of the 50th Anniversary Celebration!
- The return of the Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, including Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, pals from Disney’s “Frozen” and many other favorite Disney characters including the very popular Toy Soldiers. This festive parade will, of course, also feature Santa Claus himself!
- Special holiday projections will appear on Cinderella Castle, alternating periodically
- Snow falls on Main Street, USA
- Holiday-themed attraction overlays- The Jungle Cruise transforms into the Jingle Cruise, and Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor will get new jokes perfect for this joyful season.
- Disney characters, including some rarely seen, and dressed in their holiday best
- Holiday-themed Disney PhotoPass photo opportunities (so be sure to have Memory Maker digital photo package added to your vacation package or tickets!)
- Festive entertainment, including the themed Club Tinsel dance party in Tomorrowland
- Holiday music
- Quintessential whimsical décor
- Holiday treats, ice cream, popcorn and bottled beverages—all included with the cost of admission
- Low wait times for more than 20 favorite attractions, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more! Many have no wait time at all!
- Holiday-themed merchandise
- Seasonal food & beverage offerings available for purchase
- Enjoy the Magic Kingdom for 4 hours after the park closes (6 full hours if you arrive at 7pm)
This special event is ideal for the first night of your vacation, since you can get into the park beginning at 7pm- without a regular theme park ticket. It’s also great for families with older children, adult-only trips, and romantic vacations! Or, add this party on your last night of vacation, so you can sleep in the next morning before heading home.
Disney Very Merriest After Hours will begin November 8th, and will be offered select nights through December 21st. This event will take place from 9pm to 1am on select nights.
Price (+ tax)
|Annual Passholder &|
Disney Vacation Club
Member Ticket Price (+ tax)
|Monday, November 8||$189||$179|
|Tuesday, November 9||$169||$159|
|Thursday, November 11||$169||$159|
|Friday, November 12||$189||$179|
|Sunday, November 14||$189||$179|
|Tuesday, November 16||$169||$159|
|Thursday, November 18||$169||$159|
|Friday, November 19||$189||$179|
|Sunday, November 21||$229||$229|
|Tuesday, November 23||$229||$229|
|Sunday, November 28||$209||$209|
|Tuesday, November 30||$209||$209|
|Thursday, December 2||$209||$209|
|Friday, December 3||$229||$229|
|Sunday, December 5||$209||$209|
|Tuesday, December 7||$209||$209|
|Thursday, December 9||$209||$209|
|Friday, December 10||$229||$229|
|Sunday, December 12||$209||$209|
|Tuesday, December 14||$209||$209|
|Thursday, December 16||$209||$209|
|Friday, December 17||$229||$229|
|Sunday, December 19||$249||$249|
|Tuesday, December 21||$249||$249|
Disney Very Merriest After Hours will require a separate ticket, which will get you into the Magic Kingdom 2 hours before the special event starts- at 7pm. A Park Pass Reservation will NOT be required for the After Hours.
And although a regular theme park ticket is not required for Disney Very Merriest After Hours, you WILL need one if you want to spend the whole day in the Magic Kingdom before the special event begins. You’ll need a Park Pass Reservation for during the day, as well.
A limited number of After Hours tickets will be sold, so you can enjoy little to no wait for your favorite attractions! Easily enjoy all the rides of the Magic Kingdom in half the time of a normal day- without crowds, sunscreen or sweating!
Special event tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, and may not be resold.
Disney Very Merriest After Hours tickets are on sale now! If you’d like me to take care of your event ticket purchase for you, as well as a hotel room to enjoy all the festivities late into the night, use the contact form below, and I will be in touch shortly.
And if we haven’t met yet- hi there! I’m Sara Mahjoub, Middle of the Magic Travel, also known as Vacation Fairy Sara, and I’m here to help make planning your Disney vacation easy and fun. There are a million ways to do a Disney vacation. Let me help you find yours. There are so many things to see, do and eat when you’re on a Disney vacation! How do you know what’s best for you? Don’t waste your valuable time searching online for information- let me handle all the details for you! I have already done the research, and have plenty of first-hand experience, so I can recommend the best experiences for you, personalized to your taste. With more than 5 years planning professionally, and hundreds of vacations planned, I know how to take the stress and guesswork out of your Disney vacation, so all you have to do is pack, relax and enjoy! Less hassle, more magic!
If you’d like my first-hand knowledge and experience to make your vacation the best it can be, use my scheduler to book a complimentary vacation planning session over the phone here. Or, simply fill out the contact form below, and I will be in touch shortly!
Have a Better Disney Vacation!
Want the latest news from Disney and Universal to come to you, instead of wasting time searching the Internet? I’ve got you covered!
Get updates on new experiences, events, booking windows and discounts from all Disney destinations and beyond, plus advice and tips from your Vacation Fairy, delivered right to your inbox!