The countdown is officially on to find meaningful gifts for the ones you love. Want to gift something that inspires smiles, cheers and excitement? Give the gift of memories made and time spent together on a Disney vacation!
One size fits all, and it will never get returned! Disney vacations come in all different lengths, times of year and budgets. From the tropical beauty of Hawaii, to the Bahamian sun of Disney’s private island Castaway Cay (which you can only reach via Disney Cruise ship), thrills and nostalgia at the Disney theme parks, or the adventure of a lifetime around the globe on an Adventures by Disney guided tour- the perfect escape is waiting for you.
Don’t know where to start? Here is your step-by-step guide to choosing the perfect gift:
- Browse all of Disney’s magical vacation destinations here. You’ll find information on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, and Adventures by Disney.
- The Star Wars fan in your life is going to want to stay aboard Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser (here), on a first-of-its-kind, completely immersive, 2-night experience!
- I also book Universal Orlando Resort (here), for the Harry Potter and thrill ride fans!
- Contact me for your quote. You can use the contact form below, or find me here.
- I’ll build the perfect vacation package for you, based on your individual wishes and travel needs.
- Simply place your deposit. It’s fully refundable until closer to your travel dates- I can provide you with all the important details on change and cancellation policies, and travel insurance, too.
- Come up with the perfect way to reveal the trip! Here are a few ideas from our Middle of the Magic Travel Parent Panel! Or, book before December 10, 2021, and receive a free Trip Reveal Kit from me- details here!
- Sit back, relax, and congratulate yourself on finding the gift they’ll never forget!
What are you celebrating this year? Big birthdays? Important anniversaries? Finally getting a little time away with your special someone? When was the last time the whole family got together- Disney is the perfect place for family reunions! Fall and Christmastime offer special experiences in the parks, too. How about a girls’ weekend away? Or Spring Break, Fall Break or summer vacation?
And don’t forget about a little something for yourself! After all this holiday gift-giving and merry-making, you’re going to be exhausted and need a break. January and February are fantastic times to visit the theme parks!
Plus, Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration began October 1, 2021, and lasts for 18 months- plenty of time for you to join in the festivities! Learn more about the 50th anniversary here.
Don’t have time to research it all, and keep track of all those important dates and deadlines? That’s where I come in! I am your personal Vacation Fairy. I’ll research and compare prices for you, remind you when it’s time to book your dining and activity reservations, send you personalized tips to make the most of your vacation time, and lots more. You can read more about my planning services here– and they are all free, when you book your vacation with me.
So let’s begin! And if we haven’t met yet- hi there! I’m Sara Mahjoub, Middle of the Magic Travel, also known as Vacation Fairy Sara, and I’m here to help make planning your Disney vacation easy and fun. There are a million ways to do a Disney vacation. Let me help you find yours. There are so many things to see, do and eat when you’re on a Disney vacation! How do you know what’s best for you? Don’t waste your valuable time searching online for information- let me handle all the details for you! I have already done the research, and have plenty of first-hand experience, so I can recommend the best experiences for you, personalized to your taste. With more than 6 years planning professionally, and hundreds of vacations planned, I know how to take the stress and guesswork out of your Disney vacation, so all you have to do is pack, relax and enjoy! Less hassle, more magic!
Let’s chat about your dream Disney vacation! Click here to schedule your complimentary vacation planning session at your convenience. Or, simply use the contact form below, and I will be in touch shortly!
Have a Better Disney Vacation!
Want the latest news from Disney and Universal to come to you, instead of wasting time searching the Internet? I’ve got you covered!
Get updates on new experiences, events, booking windows and discounts from all Disney destinations and beyond, plus advice and tips from your Vacation Fairy, delivered right to your inbox!