January 8- February 22, 2021
Included with Epcot admission
Enjoy a celebration of the visual, performing and culinary arts! Special art displays, live entertainment, and workshops led by professional artists fill the park.
Enjoy gourmet culinary creations at the various Food Studios:
- The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure) Treat your taste buds to savory plates like beef Wellington and pan-seared scallops. Here, you’ll also find the artist palette jumbo chocolate-chip cookie along with assorted beer and wine.
- Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza) Refresh your spirit with beverages from Florida Orange Groves Winery or an orange cream shake served in a souvenir Orange Bird sipper cup.
- Cuisine Classique (Germany) Prepare to be amazed with these hearty braised bites and traditional Old World delights—like red wine-braised short rib, coq au vin and opera cake. Pair your dish with a glass of wine or beer.
- Decadent Delights (Promenade Refreshments) Satisfy your sweet tooth with raspberry or lemon soft-serve ice cream. Plus, discover a variety of refreshing beers.
- The Deconstructed Dish (Showcase Plaza) Discover delicious dishes that dazzle! Enjoy a deconstructed take on favorite foods like the Reuben, BLT and strawberry cheesecake. Or, sip on chai tea shake that showcases favorite breakfast flavors.
- El Artista Hambriento (Mexico) Embark on a culinary journey south of the border and sample Mexican-inspired cuisine like pork belly pastor, chile rellenos and chocolate tacos.
- Goshiki (Japan) Stop by this food studio for popular items like sushi donuts and vegetable gyoza. Plus, sip on sake or try the pink snow—a refreshing beverage featuring sake, peach schnapps, cranberry juice and Calpico.
- Festival Favorites (World Showplace) Discover Guest-favorite dishes, like charcuterie, Remy’s ratatouille, the lemon blood-orange tart and a jumbo chocolate-chip cookie. Plus, sip on a coffee cocktail or tasty microbrew.
- Painter’s Palate (World Showplace) Sample this palatable assortment of delicacies—like prime steak tartare, salt-roasted beet tartare and a tantalizing pistachio cake with cherry mousse and Morello cherries.
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France) Discover delightful French treats and baked goods, from savory to sweet—including warm brie in a bread bowl, a black winter truffle croissant and a trio of house-made macarons. Pair your dish with a French wine or frozen martini.
- L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy) Get a taste of Italy, with a twist! This food studio serves up arancini, lobster ravioli and cream-filled Italian donuts—along with Italian beer, wine and cocktails.
- Masterpiece Kitchen (Canada) Raise your glass and celebrate this fabulous fusion of food and wine. Highlights include wild mushroom risotto, the salmon and cream gâteau and a luscious panna cotta. Plus, discover wines to complement each culinary creation.
- Mosaic Canteen (Morocco) Savor the bold flavors of Morocco in delectable dishes like harissa-roasted rack of lamb and a Mediterranean flatbread with Za’atar pesto.
- The Painted Panda (China) Treat your senses to Chinese dishes, like pork and water chestnut meatballs or the Sichuan red hot mala shrimp. Plus, enjoy bubble tea, draft beer and a variety of Chinese-inspired cocktails.
- Pop Eats (Showcase Plaza) Unearth the tasty treasures and tantalizing textures of modern art-inspired eats! Highlights include the colorful almond frangipane cake and the ever-popular Pop’t Art—a modern-designed sugar cookie with strawberry filling. Plus, choose from savory dishes, like shrimp ceviche or tomato soup with grilled cheese.
- Vibrante & Vívido – NEW! (Between Morocco & France) Enjoy bright, fresh flavors in dishes both savory and sweet—like a passion fruit mousse or a chilled seafood cocktail. Pair your food with an island-inspired smoothie, piña colada or daiquiri.
- Refreshment Port: Serving lobster poutine, traditional poutine, chicken breast nuggets, refreshing beverages and more
- Refreshment Outpost: Serving plant-based bratwurst, warm brown-sugar-stuffed pretzels, frozen slushies, beers and more
- Funnel Cake: Serving a red velvet funnel cake topped with cream cheese icing and pixie dust
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (all in-park locations): Serving a unique, art-inspired latte paired with a doughnut at each location
Live entertainment will include:
- Voices of Liberty – The Disney Songbook: New for 2021, Voices of Liberty will take to the stage at America Gardens Theatre with a brand-new showcase—the Disney Songbook. From “When You Wish Upon a Star” to “Let It Go,” the Voices of Liberty will perform favorite Disney songs and celebrate the artistry of Disney composers and lyricists.
- Art Defying Gravity (7-day offering): Enjoy the spectacle of thrilling strength acts defying gravity and imagination at World Showplace.
- Epcot Pianist (7-day offering): Tap your toes to a variety of show tunes performed by a talented entertainer at World Showplace.
- JAMMitors (7-day offering): Listen to the soothing sounds produced this fun group of musicians at the Mill Stage in the Canada Pavilion.
- Visual Art in Performance (4-day offering, Thursday – Sunday): Behold a high-energy, on-stage performance by a guest visual artist painting favorite Disney characters within World Showplace. In just minutes, colorful Disney images magically appear before your eyes.
- Chalk Art – Future World East: Discover the work of imaginative chalk artists, then help create a chalk art masterpiece!
Artful Photo Ops: Strike a pose for masterpiece pics against artistic backdrops. Take stylish selfies and snap fantastic photos of friends and family. Or, let experienced Disney PhotoPass Photographers capture the moment for you, so you can get everyone in the picture! (Be sure to add Memory Maker to your vacation package, so you can get unlimited downloads of all your pics.)
Enjoy picture-perfect spots along World Showcase inspired by these amazing works of art:
- Homage to Frida Kahlo
- Mona Lisa – Leonardo da Vinci
- The Scream – Edvard Munch
- Washington Crossing the Delaware – Emanuel Gottlieb Leutze
- Luncheon of the Boating Party – Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- Peter Pan Storybook
- Birth of Venus – Sandro Botticelli
- Café Terrace at Night and Sunflowers – Vincent van Gogh
Interactive Experiences: Show off your creative side during entertaining activities with an artistic twist!
Enemy Ink Using your artistic eye and impeccable fashion sense, choose color, design and style to create your own custom wearable masterpiece. Printed right before your eyes with live, on-site, custom t-shirt printing!
Expression Section: A Paint by Number Mural Daily from Park Open to 5:00 PM
Join your fellow artists as you work together to complete a larger-than-life paint-by-number mural in this complimentary and one-of-a-kind experience.
Kidcot Fun Stops Kids of all ages can pick their palette, grab their brushes and create their own masterpiece on an art-filled odyssey around Epcot’s World Showcase. Each Kidcot Stop is re-imagined just for Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts.
Figment’s Brush With The Masters Help Figment learn about art on this scavenger hunt around World Showcase. To get started, purchase your map and stickers at Disney Traders or World Traveler at International Gateway. Then, search for Figment hiding inside famous works of art at each World Showcase pavilion—just look for the Figment-themed picture frame. Every time you find Figment, add the corresponding sticker to the pavilion on your map. Once your journey is complete, return your map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for an artful surprise!
Chalk Full of Character Some special guests have decided to join the Festival fun! From Abu to Jiminy Cricket, charming chalk drawings of Disney Characters are waiting to be discovered in tucked away corners throughout World Showcase. How many can you find?
Animation Academy Daily 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM at America Gardens Theatre
An Animation Artist leads Guests through a step-by-step lesson on how to draw some of their favorite Disney Characters. Guests receive their own artist board, paper, and pencil to use during the lesson.
With so much to enjoy, you’re going to want to book your visit soon! When’s the best time to visit? Which hotel is best for you and your travel party? What deals are available? I can answer all these questions, and any others you might have. When you book with me, I will help you plan the perfect vacation for YOU, based on your preferences- for the same price as trying to plan it all yourself. So let’s chat! Click here to schedule a Personal Vacation Profile Session at your convenience, or simply fill out the contact form below, and I will be in touch shortly!
Want Disney updates to come to you, instead of searching the internet? Click here to sign up for updates on specials events, booking windows, discounts and more delivered straight to your inbox!